Thx@cjt2020
Hmm, that's a tough one. I'm no expert, but I know they have been working heavily on sonic weapons within the military arena in the last 20 years. But within that realm it isn't like TV or Movies, as the sound generated by these weapons goes well beyond our range of hearing as humans.

As to general targeting with any type of mainstream music as we know it. the only examples I know of where that has actually happened was during Operation Desert Storm with the U.S. Military using M1 Abrahms tanks outfitted with large high gain speakers blasting Metallica 24/7 just outside major cities for days prior to moving in and the only other case outside that being the FBI using that at Waco Texas against the Branch Dividians.

Getting back to mainstream USA and music being used for nerfarious purposes, we could look to what they term as "Backwards Masking".

Limited to 1,000 characters, so will post after this.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

we are 70%water. sound travels faster and farther through water than air. think whale communications through hundreds of miles of ocean to ultrasound technology. sound wave frequencies have untold healing properties to weaponization to immobilize individuals or even rupture internal organs.
within the hearing spectrum and the use of speakers against the enemy I think they should blast bagpipes at the Mexican border! that will send them running! then send in the real McCoys to finish the invaders off!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Thanks for sharing and thanks for serving!
Nana has done a bit of research on water memory and vibrations and was so amazed. So much I did not know, had no idea that water had memory for instance.
Nana is information sponge please mind melt anytime.,
Btw good looking bagpipe soldier there, do we know who he is?

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WTC. Joshua.