Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

I had a friend of mine drive over there since he lived about 30 min away. It says Tyler Perry studios and he owns the land.

it looks like it is still being built.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

I hope any NEW location for a REAL POTUS is located near the center of the US so all in America can have equal chance to go there.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

It's for a president made in China aka Bidan

It looks weird and it disappears when you click 3D buildings...everything is weird these days..

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THINK THEY “ FLIPPED “ PERRY ?

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

didnt find this on my google earth

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Comes with it's very own little swamp ... !

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Interesting. I've heard the new capitol will be in FL or TX. Most are leaning TX for obvious reasons.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Janet Love to her Publication

I think it should be in Kansas. Right smack in the center of the country.

(1) Show this thread

Love God and our Republic. "The Best Is Yet To Come." President Donald J. Trump is my president! #GodWins #TheStormIsUponUs #WWG1WGA

where is it??

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

What's especially weird is that the building disappears when you deselect 3D buildings in the settings and reappears in 3D. What on earth is that about?

In response Other Half to her Publication

Looking a little further, it says without 3D, the image may be newer. So that suggests they tore it down between images.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Patriot. I believe in The Plan and I don't care who knows. I am on Gab, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Scott Hawke to his Publication

A studio on post? 🤔

(1) Show this thread