NEW: In a new book published yesterday by Pope Francis, he warns that humanity faces a second great flood if humans fail to address climate change -Daily Mail

Sounds like a threat from the Cabal ...
watch the water!!!

Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Pope Francis needs to read his bible- God set His Bow in the air as a promise He would never flood the earth again. This is more NWO climate change BS from the cabal. The pope is gone.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

i thought he was gone?

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Well maybe his god Satan will attempt a flood, but our God gave us his Promise via the Rainbow that he will never again destroy the Earth by flood.......and the leftards make a mockery of that by tarnishing the rainbow......

If a flood comes it won't be natural. God will not be in it so it will be impossible for this flood he's speaking of to destroy the world. It might do some damage to a special location. This antichrist pope doesn't scare me with his little threats.

🎚Created in His Image🎚 🙏 Born Again Spirit Filled ♥️ Husband & Father♥️ 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA MAGA 🇺🇸 Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

God promised there want be another Great Flood.
The Pope is a false prophet led by the antichrist spirit.