USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

The Cancellation Of Dr. Seuss Should Disturb You, Because You’re Next

America is entering its very own Mao-like Cultural Revolution.

The iconoclasm of the left’s culture war isn’t a side effect, it’s the point.

By John Daniel Davidson, MARCH 3, 2021

Dr. Seuss...cancelled. Some of his work...deemed racist, & we can’t have that.

...entity that oversees...estate of Theodor Seuss Geisel announced...no longer publish 6 of Geisel’s books because they “portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong.”

...now deemed unfit for children are Geisel’s first book under the pen name Dr. Seuss, “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street,” published in 1937, & ...much-beloved, “If I Ran the Zoo,” published in 1950.

The former depicts a “Chinaman” character &...latter shows 2 men from “the African island of Yerka” in native garb.

The Left Is Carrying Out a Cultural Revolution

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/03/the-cancellation-of-dr-seuss-should-disturb-you-because

We have Dr. Suess week in our towns Primary School...dress up whacky everyday and read Dr. Suess books to the kiddos. Kids don't know racism, one little girl pointed out her sister to me and she was biracial, neither of them saw that. They just saw each other as sisters!!! Let kids be kids, they're doing enough damage with all the chemicals in the vaccines.

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CetanWakan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cetan Ghostbear, click on at the bottom under it