DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Embarrassed because he's white? See Pic 2
Now THATS embarrassing......🤣😂🤢🤮

This Just in: John Brennan Is 'Embarrassed' to Be White

https://pjmedia.com/culture/robert-spencer/2021/03/02/this-just-in-john-brennan-is-sorry-to-be-white-because-of-cpac-n1429513

I wonder what He would think if we let know exactly what we think? I have had it with all this cancel 'white' crap that these idiots are peddling. I have no guilt. I am who I am and You are who you are. We were not born priviledged nor were we born to be stepped on by others. We all need to do our part. Truth is I know people of all races and there is about as many jerks as they are nice ones among all of us. Just saying, enough of all this pretend guilt!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @tsedgar43126 in this post can reply

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Tina Edgar to her Publication

thank you. i get absolutely enraged about this. when i think about what our ancestors went through, scratching & clawing their way across this Country WITH NOTHING to settle & create a beautiful place for their families, for their heirs to inherit-our birthright.
i have a large wooden trunk-made of white pine. this old trunk was made by hand by an ancestor, & carried by covered wagon across this country. a hand written note is still attached to the old trunk, telling the story of its journey.
these evil f'ers who want to destroy our heritage WILL FAIL.