Essential worker- Mom of 3, Grama of 3.5. Trump Supporter. MAGA* TRUMP WON

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

its not even the same Bid3n

In response Traci McKinney to her Publication

of course it's not the same Biden.
The real Joe Biden has been executed some time ago. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Trust the plan!!!🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

pic from 2013

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

Right, pic not important Stock photo I guess. The time is though it is very curious because you cant do that. You tracking anything on the time?

(1) Show this thread

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

...and sign.. bible with the cross the wrong way ...?

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

it was 11:48 and this pic is from when he was sworn in as VP. Jill was wearing Blue, not red

Deeply patriotic, took the oath, God loving, married to my best friend for most 45 years, and I truly love my President Trump.

Satanic crosses on the (NOT BIBLE) book . MOVIE for sure

So excited to see everything play out. I'm from Michigan, where we are under the tyranny of Governor Whitmer and I'm PRAYING she's

When is this picture from? I thought Jill Biden was wearing blue today??

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

In response Janet Iamsodone to her Publication

i was getting ready to say same. plus Biden looks younger

In response Janet Iamsodone to her Publication

this is from him being sworn in as VP... today she was wearing and greenish/blue get up...

(2) Show this thread