Repost from Mieshiel Murray:

"Remember the horned fur wearing Trumper that stormed the Capitol? This is him, a decorated Navy ‘super soldier.’ This is perhaps the most important video of what’s been going on behind the scenes you will ever watch."

https://www.facebook.com/mieshiel.murray.1/videos/2912511072316630/

I watched the video twice. It is a must-watch video!

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

He reminds me of Steinfart. I remember when this first came out. He was debunked. Be careful. No outside comms.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

I have known about this and spotted him from dr Tammy on Jan 6 in video, with horns in capital and othwr places / White hat ❤️🇺🇸

Well of couse I'm sure the Biden Admin will get this out to us soon.

we all know how important it is to verify - how confident are you that it's him, etc.?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Irish Whiskey to his Publication

I honestly feel very confident after watching the video twice that it is him. @vincentkennedy, can you please verify this for us?

(1) Show this thread

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

He has a channel on Rumble, lots of very informative videos.
We are in a spiritual battle & I feel that is the part many are missing.

https://rumble.com/user/YellowstoneWolfAZ

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Michelle Carter to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this!

(1) Show this thread