Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

May they both rot in HELL!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Evil all being erradicated one by one.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Hallelujah!

Eeenie, meanie, miney, mo...

Who will be the next Ho to Go?

Christian, wife of Navy Veteran, mom, granma, great gran, & service dog mom-compulsive knitter and proud Patriot. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Dropping lke flies.....judgement time

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Oh,look! another pedovore dead. God has work to do and so do we..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks it is Gods job to issue judegement on these evil pedo child torturing evils.

IT IS OUR JOB TO SEND THEM TO GOD!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well said, Nana!

We have become "Judgment Facilitators."

We make the appointments with The Judge.

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen sister!!!!!

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

The numbers never lie...

322 (and the countdown 2...1...)
#SkullNBones 👹

Today's date the way military and others list it. day before month. 4/3/21 BOOM!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Buh bye, Pedophile!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I wonder if he got to choose his method of execution?

Only followers of this user (@Fearthepeople) can see their posts