Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

LOL. I just did on Monday, and gave up even thinking about posting them. 😁

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

At the very end!! BUT IT IS KILLING ME!!!

I want it played NOW and soon! Ultimately God needs to defeat and expose this evil so it doesn't have a chance to survive! PRAY, our military are risking their lives to protect us

Let the goose bumps begin!!
Unknown territory.....soon!

In response General Khaos to his Publication

55 letters btw....lol

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

WINNING CARD‼️‼️‼️

and 43 in total (mirror).

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Yes!

now. what the heck are we waiting for

when it gets really, really obvious shit has hit fan. I feel I can hold out a bit more as things unfold.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

😎👍🏻🙏💥

Now

Baller at Ball-So-Hard-WWG1WGA-Trump-FU-University

It's Go Time!

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Christopher Cosley to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Christopher Cosley to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

RFK Stadium?

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

#2937 has some interdasting excerpts!!

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

C (camelot) before D (declass) ? Perhaps better to bring out those alive, prior to videos of confessions & disclosure of the evil that has gone on?

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

today is a BOOMING day! Deltas deltas everywhere 🙌🏻🐸💀🌽🇺🇸🙏🏻💕💫

On the final call

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

When you've exhausted all the normally appropriate cards at your disposal. So in this case, when the "regular" legal avenues to uproot criminality have proven entirely corrupt, now you can bring in the military options.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I've often wondered if the number of drops on a given day or subject matter has meaning. For instance today has 34 drops, drop#34 = "My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country..."

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

And 34 can be 3/4...

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Funny you should reply with this because it crossed my mind when I was counting them :)

(2) Show this thread