Sandy cee just dropped this😁
👇Look it up for yourself👇

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

In response USCG VET to his Publication

weird maybe 2 replicas in Atlanta bc this one is on a military base in what looks to be commercial/industrial area and this one at
3687 Briarcliff Rd NE, Atlanta, Georgia appears to be a residential area. The other screenshot shows the name of road and its different. why in the HELL does military have replica WH at a base? thats not sketchy at all...

they blurred it out. this is where it should be. In the spot of dirt in the middle.

In response Heather North to his Publication

google earth has it I looked for myself its there!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

It is part of Tyler Perry Studios. i think a better thing to question is the studio.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

there is a guy in texas with a white house replica. iveheard about several in the U.S.

that doesn't show on google maps satellite currently

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Big Mike to his Publication

It does show up on Google Earth as well as other buildings that aren't on regular maps like Tyler Perry Studios.

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

The White House in Atlanta, Ga built at 3/4 replica scale!

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Interesting!🤔

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Tyler Perry Studios

(1) Show this thread