Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not to be that guy, but mRNA in itself does not cause cancer. Every protein in your body is made from mRNA. mRNA is a normal molecule your body uses to take DNA code and turn that into an actual protein.

mRNA CAN BE programmed to make pretty much anything - including carcinogens and immune suppressors.

The scariest thing to me - even if this vaccine was made by Trump and the military to be safe - is that we really have no clue what the long term effects of messing with basic cellular function will be.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @thegoldenass in this post can reply

In response Asino D'oro to his Publication

Big Pharma has been killing us...not curing us for years. The vaccine is one part of a many structured assauly by the FAKE INDUSTRY. Real medicine from higher technologies where the body heals itself with frequencies is coming. We cannot focus on the vaccine. We have to focus on a complete win.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

is it really coming or just a dream for a far away future ?

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

They can keep their vaccine, I don't care who made it. God sure didn't make it.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Trump had nothing to do with the vaccine, other than to request its production.

Military has determined it is "unfit for purpose."

How can you call it a vaccine when the "virus" has NEVER been isolated?

This is a depopulation shot, plain & simple.

It cannot be a vaccine because it does not vaccinate against ANYTHING.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I agree with you.

And as I said EVEN IF it was all on the up and up it's definitely not the same kind of drug as any other vaccine. Calling it a vaccine is totally misleading.

(1) Show this thread

My role in this great movie is just beginning.

mRNA that is made naturally by our bodies is NOT the same as lab mRNA. Therefore, you do not know if it causes cancer or not.

In response Morgan Is Free to her Publication

I said it can be made to do whatever.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you for sharing.