Revelation 3-3

*Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent.

*Therefore if you will not watch,

*I will come upon you as a thief,

*and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.

Revelation 3-21

*To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne,

*as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Revelation 21-3

*And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,

*the tabernacle of God is with men,

*and he will dwell with them,

*and they shall be his people,

*and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

✝️Never forget the Blood Shed by He Who Saved Us All.✝️

"And saying, Repent ye: for The Kingdom of Heaven Is At Hand."

"It is DONE"

GOD Is With Us Now, I Wish You could See, but Feel for Him. He is SO VERY REAL.
#Jesus LOVES YOU.

🛐☦️⚛️✝️🛡️🕊️

#Jesus
#MAGA
#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#JesusIsKING

@NOwON

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

The word 'sea' is a translation error. The original word in the text means 'chaos' > chaos=war etc., will be no more.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Good because I need to have a nice beach and definitely water.
I Pisces can't live without water, lol.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I was wondering if they meant See like Holy See which hasn't been holy.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

CAN. NOT. WAIT.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Trusting IN Timing.
Choose A-Live-LifeBody, Not A Bot-Lyf:
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

amen

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

In Jesus Name, Amen.
Love You So Very Much.
Shelter Within, Where God Meets You. 😇❤️🙏✝️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Amen 🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

https://youtu.be/qkSBmRAVXNc ❤️🙏✝️
#Jesus is Love. Share the Love, Share Jesus.
"I Am the Way"

https://youtu.be/tZ4lAVu9VwU
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️❤️

(2) Show this thread