Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

I bet this disinfo about inaguration was a trap for THEM!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I like the time stamp.

3:04:34

3:04 = March 4th

34>43

Who is the 43rd President?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

They are trying to put blame on the militia I call that bullshit is more like ANTIFA/BLM A GEORGE SOROS PRODUCTION❗️🤨

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

For who though 🤔 did Trump hotel raise prices to confuse dems and have them set their own trap pretending to be us?