This is a very powerful video. If you ever doubt whether or not we're on the right side of history, this video will give you the assurance necessary to know thay we are doing God's work. Hold the line. This is exactly why we were chosen.#ProtectOurChildren
#pedowood

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Powerful! Always has been about the children!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻🙏🏻
pray for the children, it’s always been about them

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Powerful INDEED!! Glory be to God !!!🙏❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

so much in here I had to keep pausing it🥲

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Thank you for sharing. I have seen this before and it strikes the heart with righteous anger every time. I will be sharing it again to all I can. Absolutely unbelievable. Evil to the core. Give us Strength to FIGHT!

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

This is super powerful...sending it out to wake up some sheep!!! Thanks, Lui!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Powerful. Thank you for sharing. Fight and keep on fighting. God is counting on us. It’s our time to take our country back! NCSWIC

amazing video, crying.🙏

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

soon all the sheep will know and they will see that we are not crazy they just refuse to know now they have no choice GOD WINS and when GOD is ready he will show us until then we keep talkin and wait patiently for the lights to come on GODBLESS everyone have a great day

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

The whole world need to know about this, in my country no one talk about this, only those the digital soldiers and anons patriots, i do this since more than a years and loose my family and friends cause of this. It must go out Public. Shut downs Mainstream Media and show the whole world

Patriot!!! Follow the plan!!! God wins!!!! Trump best President ever 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Very powerful video that pulled my heartstrings from the moment it started! I cried for the childten and also for all the people that rescued them and are helping them to regain their lives! God be with them all 😢❤️🙏🏻

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Lori Cartwright to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Xenon2012) can see their posts

Very powerful. I felt it from start to finish.🙏👊

#MAGA #PROUDPATRIOT #thestormisuponus #greatawakening #howamisupposedtogetanyworkdone

Gave me chills. The good kind. 😉❤️

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

loved it.