I EXPECT TODAY; SOME ANNOUNCEMENT WILL COME THAT Joe Biden and HIS ADMINISTRATION WILL FALL; if you DIDN'T KNOW DONALD TRUMP, KING OF THE OF USA, NEVER LEFT CHARGE OF THE MILITARIES. THROUGH EXECUTIVE ORDER IN 2019; HE MADE SURE DURING THIS THEATRICAL SHOW OF THE PAST 4 YEARS HE ASSURED HIS REGINE OVER THIS NATION. YOU SAY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? WELL YOU DIDN'T READ THE BIBLE THAT TELLS THE END FROM THE BEGININIG! I LOVE MY COUNTRY; I SERVED THE CONSTITUTION ALL MY 65 YEARS OF LIFE; AND STILL TO THIS DAY. ASK WHO LOCKED YOU AND THE WORLD DOWN? ON WHAT DATE. IT WAS A YEAR AGO JUST BEFORE BIBLICAL PASSOVER! YESTERDAY, TEXAS GOVEN ABBOUT, NOT A DOCTOR, IN HIS OPINION ITS TIME TO TAKE THE MASKS OFF. HEY, WE SHOULD OF NEVER BEEN FORCE TO WEAR THEM. GOVERNMENT THAT UNDER THE CONSTITUTION HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO HAVE DONE THIS, BUT YOU LET THEM. THE GAME CONTINUES. REMEMBER OVER & OVER WE ARE TOLD IT'S A "SHOW" SO ARE YOU A MASKED BANDIT IN THIS SHOW; OR COVERING THE IMAGE OF THE CREATOR?

Only people mentioned by @America_FIRST17 in this post can reply

In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication

For someone who spouts out 'I love my country", the rest of your diatribe just doesn't back up those empty words. President Trump, while under constant attack, got more done in 4 years than any other President has ever done. What is this 'he never left charge of the militaries". There were multiple assassination attempts on his life. Were the other Presidents the ony ones worth having protection. Theatrical show? Did anyone ever come & force you to wear that mask? It was prudent at the time to do so, but when you didn't see people falling dead in the streets, any one with common sense knew we didn't need them. In fact, Bill Barr came right out & told everyone it was against our constitutional rights, & that the gov't would stand behind anyone if they were wrongly arrested for not wearing one. All businesses could have gotten together & filed a law suit against any state that told them they couldn't be open. Gov't would have been right there. We get your message. Orange man bad.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MESSAGE!!! AMEN!!