I just canceled Chewy.com, seems they joined the cancel culture. They canceled My Pillow pet beds by Mike Lindel. The way I see it, turn around is fair play. Chewy.com you have been canceled.

Only people mentioned by @Kats_Place in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Kats Place to her Publication

Thanks didn't hear about that, was just gonna order something for my cat from there. Now ill just make it myself instead.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I did the same thing couple weeks ago..I had an order coming and sent them a message that one would be the last..They need to leave Mike alone along with all other businesses I've boycotted.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Same here, I saw that post about 2 weeks ago on all the companies that have dropped Mike Lindell. I did receive an email from chewy to find out the reason, and I was blunt. You canceled My Pillow, I cancelled you.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I unsubscribed to their email list and will never buy from them again. Easy peasy! We cancel back! 👍🏻👍🏻 Good to hear lots of us are doing the same!