MEDICAL SHOCKER: Scientists at Sloan Kettering discover mRNA inactivates tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote cancer

March 02, 2021, by: S.D. Wells

(Natural News) ...cells called messenger RNA, ...located between DNA & proteins, ...critical link.

...Sloan Kettering found...mRNA itself carries cancer CAUSING changes – changes...genetic tests don’t even analyze...

Welcome to the world of experimental and dirty vaccines known as mRNA “technology.”

Previously unknown cancer driving messengers are hiding in RNA, not DNA

...Covid vaccination, RNA is transported out of your cell’s nucleus, & will no longer function properly as a cancer tumor suppressor

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-02-scientists-discover-mrna-inactivates-tumor-suppressing-proteins.html

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

Blessed. God is amazing! Happily married, truth-seeking grandma. (Chabua, India is where my in-laws met/married while stationed in WWII.)

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

I shared this article with a friend eho spoke to David Ye at Sloan Kettering who told her this info is entirely false. Do you think she'll believe me on anything else? Was this the author's or publisher's intent? Or is SK hiding the truth? If you find out, please let us know. In the mean time, you might want to remove this article.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Boat named Chabua to her Publication

If false, the authors of this article have put themselves in a dangerous legal position.

(1) Show this thread