Just sayin, when I have to be around so many unawake people during the day, it's so comforting to be able to check into my "Soul Tribe" here. You are all fresh air to me!
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Pretty amazing isn't it?

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

AMEN AMENβ€οΈπŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

πŸ˜‡Our Patriot family is huge with a very strong energy vibration connection. it has been my honor to be part of this family.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ’™β€οΈ

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

I feel the same way!

We need a resonance group. Some here are not comfortable talking about Pleiadian & Arcturian guides, lightcodes, etc.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Let me into that group ☺️

(1) Show this thread

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❀️WWG1WGA❀️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCountryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I hear you! I am on this voyage all alone. Thank God for my soul family!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ’―β€οΈ

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

This is why I miss all the connections I made with people on Twitter. Building that here, but feels like starting over.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication

That had to be tough--losing touch with so many. Yes, hopefully this new community will grow and bond quickly. Lots of love and support here β™₯️

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

"So many of us feel like we're misfits until we finally find our tribe - the other people who are are strange in the same way - and suddenly everything clicks."
~ Jenny Lawson

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Patriot, Freedom Fighter, Truth-seeker, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Mother of 2 great children, wife, RE Broker -lic in MD and Florida.