For a site that is profoundly advocating for Human Rights, Freedom, and God, Why isn't#Jesus Trending?

"Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."
"Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God."
"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."
"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."
"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."
"Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."
"Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

πŸ›β˜¦οΈβš›οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

I Love You#Jesus

Can We Give Some Love To Jesus?
Wouldn't Q Agree?
I know#Trump Agrees.

Who is Really Saving Us?πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Trump/Jesus

#ifyouknowyouknow

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country πŸ’—Let Love Lead YouπŸ’—

Thank you for loving us#Jesus may we all be led by love as you taught usπŸ’—πŸ™πŸ»

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

Amen!!! Thank You#Jesus!!!! πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

JesusπŸ€—πŸ₯°

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

AMEN!!! WE LOVE JESUS!!!! πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen!! β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ
#Jesus

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Amen!!β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ
#Jesus

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

Amen!!

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

❀

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Amen! πŸ™

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Amen! πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

-Jeremiah 5

(1) Show this thread

We are the Variant. We infect the evil with the Power of God. "I'm still right here, giving blood, keeping faith."

β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

JESUS the most powerful name above all!

Psalm 24:1

1 The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it;

AMEN!

He owns it all!!! ❀️And only HIS will be done!!

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

Amen. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen πŸ™πŸ»

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. πŸ™

Praise be to Jesus!

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

LORD, GOD BE PRAISED IN ALL HIS GLORY & GLADNESS! πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
JESUS IS MY SALVATION & MY ROCK!

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Trusts Gods Perfect Plan. Lover of Jesus Christ

Amen, always givee love to Jesus.

Praise you Jesus!! You are our prince of peace!! Thank you for paying our sin debt on the cross. We Love you

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Jesus is King of kings Lord of lords, the mighty God, Ruler over all false idols, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace who shall reign forever.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Hallelujah!! β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Matthew 7:11
β€œIf ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?”