Only people mentioned by @WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

Patrick puts the most interesting information out! Twitter refugee here, really miss him. Don't desire to falsely sign up for that FALSE site, though. Hope to catch him soon. Telegram requiring an app is problematic, too, so I'm missing that show, but dearly appreciate things brought here.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so glad that Patrick is alive :)

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I remember back then when they said he died cause he had a breathing problem but he has shown up on the web working with John jr. Going by patrick bouvier kennedy.

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

He was on FB early in 2020 with his Gematria. Then disappeared in a flash.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

In response Entirely Kathryn to her Publication

Wow, I wish I had seen that. Do you think it was him with Vincent Fusca at the rally in Erie, PA?

(1) Show this thread