Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ beautiful Angel β€οΈπŸ™

Wonderful Soul - where did this pic come from?

Maquillage, facepainting, ballon scupture, Post de Q wwg1wga

bravo pour tous se que vous faites!!!!!!

We The People WWG1WGA - Then, Writer, Photographer, Artist, late night Poet. And yeah, I'm Deplorable!

God bless this beautiful Patriot Sister β€οΈπŸ™

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the massesπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God bless you my beautiful Patriot Sister! I adore these. How blessed these precious people must have felt and continue feeling. You are an AWSOME work of art Ms.V! Thsnk you soo much!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

God Bless you and thank you so much for everything that you do! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

veronica, is there some way to support you for the cost of food and banners?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Pearly One to his Publication

you could buy a Q cap if you'd like ☺

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Maskachusetts

God bless you. ❀

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

God bless you Veronica!
i saw a few yesterday on LWD when returning home from doctor. it looked like a group of 3 directly behind hyatt
πŸ™β€οΈ

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

❀️ you are just as beautiful inside as outside. ❀️

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

god bless!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.