Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

They're still railing the containers in Canada .#cnrail should be ashamed !!!!!! ASHAMED! #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Took me awhile to finally get registered to this site! Anxious to find everyone. I dont post much but I follow, like, repost .

EVERGREEN....

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Evergreen Killary

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Evergreen Airport...McMinnville,OR. home to Chemtrail planes...DeepState run. They also fly out of an 'Evergreen Airport in Vancouver,WA..little prop jobs ans baby lears

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

all roads lead to Evergreen, Hillary that is. Awful evil.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

evergreen is a popular name choice...

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Soul Painter to her Publication

hillary's code name among other symbolism

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

EVERGREEN as is the human trafficking shipping containers and as in HRC ?

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Nailed it, Evergreen is murder in more ways than one...

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

The one and only!

(2) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Evergreen again?