Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

This has to be the worst to encounter. God Bless these innocent babies. It really makes me sad & then angry at who would do such a horrific act to a such vulnerable victims. I pray they do serious damage to these evil perpetrators of sick & subhuman kind.

white hat post on arrested senator account?

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

🇺🇸🐸WWG1WGA🐸🇺🇸 #SAVEOURCHILDREN Fight like a Flynn👊🏼 Perm banned fb, Instagram, tic toc

Save our Children😰

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

This is why I'm an Anon. This makes me so F@#$ing mad. How could someone do this to helpless children. They have to be stopped now. The government did one thing right in n my case, they won't let me have a gun, because if they did, I'd be in jail.

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Horrific and painful.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

The bottom shots are from a Malaysia bust.