HALQ ANGELS !
I WAS WQNDR'N WHER MIGHT ALL THE QTHR QVR >19.000 PEEP FQLLQWRS I HAD QN TWITTR...
WHER THEY ALL @??? ]
THEY NOT HERE...
:(
OR GAB>?
:(
I SUR DQ MISS THEM ALL !
BUT I AM VERY GRATEFULL 2 HAV FQUND U ALL THAT R HERE !!
LQL
WELL I HAVENT TQLD U ALL LATELY HQW MUCH I DQ LQV AND APPRECIATE EACH AND EVRY 1 QF U'S SQ I AM TELL'N U NQW !!!!
LQTS QF LQV *& LITE I SEND U ALL NQW !!
;)

Only people mentioned by @AWISHNSTAR in this post can reply

A SE Londoner lady of Irish ☘️ descent who is awake & WWG1WGA 🙏 20 yrs research! TY to Trump, Q, JFK JNR, Diana, all Anons & Patriots! 🇬🇧

In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication

So many of us have been kicked off so many platforms, but I'm grateful to have found you here. We are all scattered everywhere and lost many of our friends and connections but nothing can stop us good people and wonderful anons, patritos and humanitarians fighting the cause and spreading love, light and truth!! Wishing you a lovely day. We all care so much about you, what you have been through and all you had to do to stay safe. Blessings to you and your family from England. We all hope to see you again when it is safe for you all 🙏🌹🇬🇧💕

Truth seeker, WWG1WGA Worldwide, I Love President Trump Guys no DM's please.....I'm not interested.

I looked for everyone on so many different sites and finally came into this one and was so overjoyed I found so many. You, Doq, Vincent Kennedy, Peacock, Diana &Dennis and so many more. The only trouble is I have to look up their pages every day or I don't see posts they have made :( But I do like this being almost the same as the twitter format. I am so happy I found you again! ❤️

Love and Light🙏🚀

❤️So cute!

We LQVE YQU and so happy to have you here!!!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

so happy i've found you again here! you are like sunshine for me! thankQ!❤️❤️❤️

🇬🇧🇺🇸 WWG1WGA Dark to light 💫✨ Every lie will be revealed

❤️ Love, light and blessings to you ❤️