Some of the most respected Patriots to be written on the history books of America will be "hackers".

Mark my words.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

In context, your 'Anonymous' -> GeorgeNews tweet makes perfect sense.
https://anonup.com/thread/2370338

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sometimes that's the only way to expose evil doings by evil people.

🍻🥂 Cheers to the Hacker Heroes!

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

There will be decades of Movies about this. I started writing on a book, documenting Q as a military operation with all the different layers. Comms, Q proofs, the spiritual aspect, the dark, the light. Quiet a tsak, especially if we don't even know the end yet.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Amen to that!

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

I look at these people totally different know! I used to just think they were criminals! Now I thank God we have them! God Bless them!

Follows her Curious calling Artist @ heartintuit productions "Where is the closest star?" TheClosestStarIsTheOneWithinYourself

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i miss code monkey ❤️

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

We will all be remembered as digital soldiers .. the best .. In Gods Book

11:00 > 1111
23:00 > 5:5 > 55 > """...

SPAM = 49 > 13 [them]
SPAM > message for someone?
SPA = GITMO > 36 > DOQ! > 9 > 333 > 45POTUS
M = 13 [them]

'on' rather than 'in'
i = 9
o = 15
sum = 24 | 42 > YMCA > .... .. > HI > 89 > 17
diff = 6 > 33

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been asking for patriots to send me their stories of when they first woke up and what they did.
We need to preserve this history from all patriots.
That includes you and your blueprints as well Doq.
Now I do understand that you will need to wait until we win this thing and you can pull out those blueprints, but we need yours and VKs stories in this history reporting too.

This would not have been possible without all of the players.
We need to get this history right this time.

Only followers of this user (@MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Would any of this have been possible without them?????

Sometimes its the only way to get to the truth! Bless the hackers!

'The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. '

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

And many of the ordinary that pushed imfo... 💖💖

No doubt!! The kind of untraceable good spy you want on your side!! 😂🙏😂Julian comes to mind. True heroes put their lives on the line for others. SPM = 48 or 3, and 33. 33 degree club..

Maybe we should reignite The Legendary Flamewars of 1982 and restart the debate on "cracker" vs. "hacker". Just to spice up the often dull history books. I mean, you gotta think of the poor kids in the future generations that will need to read these.

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response John Tiger to his Publication

Well, it should include the "Script Kiddies" as well. Just as a fringe side note... 😋😜🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

I Hope WE Change that Outcome[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Totally agree!