We all thought VJ was Valerie Jarrett here. Maybe it was Vernon Jordan. Real close with the Clintons. Their fixer dc lawyer.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

🔥🇺🇸This country was founded by rebels🔥🇺🇸MAGA🔥🇺🇸WWG1WGA🔥🇺🇸

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Double meanings.

wait for the wrinkly flag on the casket.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

The reference was to Valerie Jarret.
She's living in Obama's Washington residence.
Shadow gov't headquarters.

I keep getting random names during meditation. Monday morning around 8.15
am UK time i got Jim Jordan. Iv never heard of this Vernon Jordan guy. Im now thinking Jim is a different person somehow associated with Vernon. 🧐

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Vernon Jordon spoke at my sons graduation. He was fine. My daughter's graduation had a speaker who basically berated white people the entire speech. I wanted to stand up and turn my back to the speaker, but did not do so out of respect for my daughter. These "educators" are absolutely brainwashing our youth. Deprogramming will be very difficult.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

98’ CNN ARTICLE: LOOK WHAT THEY TALKED ABOUT IN THE LOCKER ROOM !!
WHAT WAS DJT CHASTISED & RACKED OVER THE COALS FOR IN OCT 2016’ !!!!! SLICK WILLY GETS A PASS ?????

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

RACKED = RACK = EMERSONS = BQQBS
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH “ RAKED “ 🤣

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I am a female Navy Vet & have no issue with what DJT stated!! Lockroom happens daily in every office dont get it twisted! Sex talk happens...thanks for the post.

(2) Show this thread

ANOTHER Vernon Vernon Omlie was with Amelia Earhart as her navigator. PROBABLY had something to do with her death when she discovered the Earth was flat?

Vernon Jordan was a prominent summer resident of Martha's Vineyard.

The Clintons used to visit him during the summer every year even during Bill's presidency.

Then Obama became a big Vineyard person too and bought a big place there about a year ago.

I went to high school in Boston and my girlfriend had a place on the Vineyard so I went a lot. If you have ever been there, it feels touristy in Edgartown or Oak Bluffs, but when you get out to Chilmark and other towns, you might be the only one for miles.

Also, the airport was tiny and always felt very casual. Lots of teenagers with important jobs for the summer. Some of my buddies were cops for the summer. I shit you not. You think some high school kid is going to insist on searching the presidents private jet etc?

Might have been a good place to smuggle into.

This reminds me of Larry Nichols who killed for the Clinton's!

hey ghost read up on the obamas and tjr bushs. also obama and soros. evem obamas parents wete close to the bushs

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

Read Ezra's timeline. His got it all.

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

From the grave strike with a deadman switch? Or "natural causes". Report I read said family didn't release the cause.

Wow...so the Prince helped get Hussein into law school??!! What the heck?!#birther#foreignstudent#BHOsaidso#Criminal

What would be his connection to Huma?

Very Good Theory[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I love how fun this is! 💫💖🙌🏼🙏🏽🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread