DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
More on Mitt Romney.
The House of Odescalchi is a top bloodline of the Black Nobility with princely titles and palaces in Rome, Italy, and Hungary. The Odescalchis are the most tyrannical family on the planet and are using particle accelerators to oppress society. They are lawless criminals that are extremely arrogant.
Jack Giacalone and the Tocco family run the Detroit Mafia. A ruthless gang stalker named Steven James Dishon works under the Detroit Mafia and Daniel Gilbert. The Romney family are a political bloodline of Michigan and also involved with the auto industry. Mitt Romney’s father George Romney worked for American Motor Corporation which absorbed into Chrysler.
The Romney family and Detroit Partnership’s agents in the teamsters extorted and manipulated the auto industry to cause the government bailout.

https://eraoflight.com/2019/07/15/the-house-of-odescalchi-is-the-top-bloodline-of-the-black-nobility/

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

that was interesting

yes...I had NO idea how powerful this family is.
Pure evil.
The Mormon Church also...so much has been hidden about what it's really all about.

In response Ziggy One to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

i have been hearing more about that church bad stuff