It's shocking to me how many people(on the right) believe that Biden will be president. If you know he's a criminal and cheated in the election, how can you even consider that as an option?

Only people mentioned by @Spaceforce369 in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Space X Force to his Publication

theyre indoctrinated

If you still believe MSM, thinking Biden being president is a small step.

And, most of them are just plain stoopid!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

because these people don't know how brilliant our president really is.
I trust that President Trump's got this

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Because these people do not know how to turn off their TV and turn on their brain. MSM has conditioned them to think orange man bad.

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Because these people do not know how to turn off their TV and turn on their brain. MSM has conditioned them to think orange man bad.