President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Where were all these CPAC Republicans, when the elections were being stolen?
Or when Trump needed support for the legal options? Where were the Republicans for the last 2 years?? Or when Biden's or even Weiners laptops were absconded buy FBI? Or even the Dems who called for Conservatives lives and safety be taken and violated?
And now on the toes of his speaking today, they are speaking so proudly of their support and lack of work?? DID EVERYONE FORGET THIS BULLSHIT? DO THEY THINK WE FORGAVE THEM?
Gimmie a break. They have been absent for Trump and US!!
Screw em this must end!

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Agree! There is a few though, particularly proud of this one...

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Oh, She's Top shelf. Got more balls than most of her male counterparts.
Its leaders such as her and Kristi Noem who will lead US out of this mess.
But how much longer can we coast, while the left dismantles and sells US, more and more each day?

At this moment in time I am at peace with the military in charge and look forward to our constitutional rights being restored. As to the politicians, Sad to say, would be a short list. Bottom line, truth in reality will always get my vote, my support and my prayers.

DJT has taught me about the fake news, corruption in politics, the forces of good and evil and the path our great nation has been on. I am a warrior for the truth, a seeker of great results not only for self but for our Great Nation and humanity as a whole. Not that it wasn’t like that before DJT. I just couldn’t see the forest through the trees. He has shown me the way. DJT is my President and there will be no other lest he concedes.

God Bless DJT, our Military, Q, the digital soldiers, AnonUp, and every living soul that seeks righteousness that has taught me along the way. Grateful for y’all!

I’m ready… to live honorably and fight for all that is right with dignity and courage no matter the challenge. 🙏💗

Amen. perfectly expressed.
Its no easy thing, having patience through all of this. Takes some serious control to stay level headed. I have at times had doubts and moments of insecurity. But I can not for the life of me believe that DJT and his circle can for any reason let this total disregard for American Standards to go unaddressed.
Just cant come to terms with him giving our future over to these evil-doers. He will do what is possible.
However the wait is killin' me...

Me Too. I've been on information overload for well over a year now and the show keeps getting darker. If it wasn't for my faith in God... I'd be a wreck. The evil self-serving elites deeds must be stopped. If I had more time and resources, I would start a petition. Life is busy though just holden on.
Would love to see a signed We The People petition to investigate and uphold our consitutional rights go to our military. Justice can't come soon enough for the thieves of the 2020 election, nor the self-serving elites abusing humanity. Hoping someone does. I'd sign it in a heartbeat.
It's pretty obvious to me that DJT won the 2020 election, just look at the crowds he took in..

This started the other day. I added my name and shared. though for sure it would blast off. But it did not.

Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lukenda Mira, click on at the bottom under it