Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Couldn't of said it better myself. Piece of garbage. Suck it Mitchie

he's skeeeeered!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

This pos is bought and paid for by his chinese wifes family.

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

once a swamp man , always a swamp man.
ccp man too

ccp man too

ccp man too

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

McConnells' wife, Elaine Chao is heir to the largest shipping co. in China. Yes, SHIPPING CO.
It's becoming VERY clear why McConnell is in PANIC mode.
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#MAGA#deepstateexposed

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Wow.... which means the 2 biggest shipping lines in the world are CCP-controlled... COSCO (China) and MAERSK (fucking Walmart that bought the Danish line out). The worst crimes are committed via these...crimes against humanity. We need public hangings!🤬🤬🤬

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Wow.... which means the 2 biggest shipping lines in the world are CCP-controlled... COSCO (China) and MAERSK (fucking Walmart that bought the Danish line out). The worst crimes are committed via these...crimes against humanity. We need public hangings!🤬🤬🤬

(2) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Scared shitless, he is...

Intercessor-Wife-Mom. Thank you for your service Anons!

He just earned a few extra PAIN points