Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Good one πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Love it🀣😍

LQL love this!!! 3

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

🀣🀣

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

❀️❀️❀️❀️

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Can We get this on a tshirt, please?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

make it two!

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

NICE !!!!

I seriously CAN NOT LOVE THIS ENOUGH!!!!
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

I need to make this into a Shirt!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Texas' Abbott finally rescinded the mask mandate! I thank God! people at stores were getting annoying

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Love this! ❀️