The frequency you want the dial on is 432hz not 440.

Hello Ezra! Here is Tesla's 3 6 9 Code Music with 432 Hz. It's always live on YouTube....enjoy everyone!❤️🙌

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOICX-uxeqA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

watched many times..!!

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

I know every frequency is for something.. is this the one for relaxing or healing? thank you

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

432 is what allmusic was tuned to until 1939..not a coinky..yes healing. many frq have healing power. compare 432 to 440 on youtube and the designs in sand and water say it all

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😍Oh WOW... I'm LOVING this sooo much... reminds me of Pink Floyd; which also can take me to a wonderful place🤗, if that makes any sense. Thanking you biggly🙏.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Oh I am so glad!! 🙌Yes, makes perfect sense. I grew up on Pink Floyd😉 Dark Side of the Moon is my fav!

(1) Show this thread

That's what I was listening to when I posted this.👍

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Oh, fabulous!😁🙌

A freedom loving woman who wants peace, prosperity, and a country who protects itself. No war except ones to protect the U.S.A... WWG1WGA!

Synchronicity is really fun and wondrous, isn't it?

(2) Show this thread