Mask mandates are collapsing across the New Union of Free States!!

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

@Georgia still has mask mandates, too. Can you tell me the source of this map so I can print it from the official source and take with me as I go into stores without a mask.

Abbott finally did something right.

I love God, my country, and my family!!!! Trump supporter all the way!!

Oklahoma still has masks mandates, ufortunately.

I love God, my country, and my family!!!! Trump supporter all the way!!

Oklahoma still has masks mandates, ufortunately.

The Truth will set you free, it stand on its own, it needs no defense. Proud Mama of 4 beautiful humans. God first and an ear to hear him!

And then there is Oregon! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I am in AZ and we still have mask mandates. Our lovely Govenor placed it on each local government to decide and most created a mandate.

It needs to end now.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Freakin Ducey......doh

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Look at Kansas with that idiot Dem governor!

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I agree MonaLisa - I am johnson County, KS and am sick of seeing people with masks, now some with two for the love of god. Laura Kelly needs to pull her head out of her ass.

(1) Show this thread

I live in Tn. Can't find any info? Not that I wore one anyway LOL

In response Tracy Hill to her Publication

i am east TN and our county removed the mandate over a week ago. people that work in stores and restaurants are still wearing them. its so unnecessary!!

(1) Show this thread

im loving my TEXAS

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Not here in Michigan. The wicked witch Whitmer wont release control

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

The state is leaving it to each county to decide if the mask is mandatory. Therefore AZ its still required.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Robert Wenk to his Publication

Where I live, my county and state will be the last. They will keep the narrative as long as they can.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Robert Wenk to his Publication

Just got back to Dallas from a 4 month hiatus in Arizona. The only times I was ever requested to put a mask on was at Jimmy Johns Subs (I didnt put it on. I left goin Baaaaa like a sheep) and at the Greyhound bus station. Thats it. I put it on at Greyhound cause I needed to get home as soon as the busses started running to Dallas again.

(2) Show this thread

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

alabama is wife open. people still wear mask but they dont enforce the mask mandate. i got a haircut today without one. the picture was at a velcro pygmies concert a couple of weeks ago

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

In response Scott Tuck to his Publication

wide open too***

(1) Show this thread

We think Trump is the best president ever

As long as we have demo Beshear it won't be happening for Ky any time soon.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Hopefully everything else will follow soon too. You quarantine the sick not the healthy.