Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

March 18 : 77th day of the year

3/20/21 : (322) End of winter

3/20/21 = 321

321 ::: 123

Nice numbers on the Qclock.
March 18 = 77th day of the year
March 18 lines up with 10.5.17 = day POTUS said 'calm before the storm'
March 18 lines up with 1.23 = Q123 = Nothing is random.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

John Henry Durham tturns 71 on 3/16

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I hope the 18th is the day as 3/18 is my Birthday, that would be the best gift in the world and a date that all will remember in history!

The numerology number 18 resonates with humanitarianism, independence, and building something of lasting benefit.

First Day of Spring is March 20th for all of North America. Joe's long, cold, dark winter will be over? 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Lin posted this picture and was clearly trying to get us to focus on the number of his shirt, as he pointed out his favorite players were "Mickey Mantle (#7) and... Babe Ruth (#3)".

Something is definitely up on the 18th!!!

+9/19 red panda day 😊

T minus 21 from 2/26 (2 Days ahead of Sch) = March 18th ✅

Can you please ask the fortune wheel if anything big will happen by march 4th haha?

oh my birthday is March 19th. Praying for an amazing birthday present!!

and what does this mean? Does this tell us when it will all end?

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Not to be confused with a female contraceptive pack from the 70's and 80's.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

You guys that put stuff like this together...THANK YOU!! It's Anons like you that are the reason so many of us have the knowledge we have!