Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I can't believe that has to be explained to some people.

maybe one day we will fight the actual enemy

the reverse flag is worn on the right sleeve of military uniforms and symbolizes the courage and respect of those who serve"

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Beirie Rose to her Publication

It represents the fact we dont retreat. The motion of going forward causes air to move the flag in that direction.

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

GOD BLESS AND GODSPEED OUR
BRAVE MILITARY IN EVERY CORNER OF
THE WORLD RIGHT NOW.
WE ARE WITH YOU
#TheEndIsNear
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

stars facing towards battle

Retired 20yrs USAF Special Warfare TACP 1Z371/1C471 and AGE 2A652

Its an IR FLAG PATCH and its supposed worn on the right shoulder b/c nothing is to the right of the American flag and the way its facing means moving forward to attack!

Retired 20yrs USAF Special Warfare TACP 1Z371/1C471 and AGE 2A652

In response Buck Muffmuncher to his Publication

Commented before I watched the video! LOL

(1) Show this thread

So I guess Chanadian soldiers never know if they are moving frontwards or backwards.. makes sense.

if laid across fallen soldier the stars lay on heart side of chest

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Got me in my feels. You have been one constsnt and cool sista! I hope I get to meet you on the other side. 💖🇺🇸

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Husband says the same Always Moving Forward Don't Look Back!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Our military is SO BADASS!!!🙌❤️👊🇺🇸#SaveTheChildren

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

LIKE THE BOSS SAID KEEP MOVING FOWARD, HES ALWAYS TEACHING US . I.E. CONTITUTION,BILL OF RIGHTS AND NEVER GIVE UP ALWAYS KEEP MOVING FOWARD, WE TAKE GROUND WE DONT GIVE GROUND! HOLD THE LINE!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Love that! God Bless Our Military ❤️🇺🇸
That was uplifting!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅 God Bless Our Amazing United States of America Military 🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅 Thank You for All that You do.#MilitaryIsTheOnlyWay 🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

what is he saying?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

11 & 22 Vibes
#ILoveTrump .
🙏🇺🇸🦅

(2) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

LOVE!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

👊🏾🇺🇸

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
God Bless our Soldiers!🙏

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

Do you ever wonder why this video is 23 seconds long? 😎

I didn't know that! Thanks! You know, I don't really know how I found this anonup.com - just kind of happened and then I recognized a lot of familiar names, and somehow, it feels like home.

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

And now I know... thanks, Kim!!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

And the german learned again something new. Thank you Kim 👍❤🇺🇸

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Because they continue to advance never moving backwards 🇺🇸