#TheGreatAwakening
is much more than just Pedocracy,#ChildTrafficking, and the witches,sorcerers and vampires of hollywood!
Our whole world is about to change!
ALL who knowingly harmed humanity, must be held accountable! #NeverAgain
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Holding on to this wild horse to the end. Prophetic. Dark to light 🔥 11:11

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Yes! Mothers who feed their families with God Food are the true family doctors ❤️

They killed my daughter. I tefuse to see a Dr. now.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Kit Cat to his Publication
In response Kit Cat to his Publication

I am so sorry to hear of your unimaginable loss. I have read on different platforms of social media where parents and close relatives have lost their loved one/ child because of "jabs" or "medical error". I am 73 years old and I was raised by loving parents who had very little, if not zero faith in doctors. I have only seen a doctor twice in the last ten to fifteen years. My goal is to make it to Heaven without seeing another doctor. I will be praying for you and your loved ones as you grieve.

(2) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

FACT! When I see a Cure, I'll change my perspective.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Europe uses homeopathy, why don't we?

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

TRUTH!