Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

Don't jump ship on good people.

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

Her Bio. says her Dad IS Michael Coney, but a deacon; lives in Louisiana, where she grew up

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Very interesting! It always is about the money, isn't it? But it makes me sad that the difference between right and wrong gets buried by money.

Retired RN, Patriot, Love President Trump!!

You'd think in this day and age they'd be able to vet people better than this! I know they were in a hurry to fill the seat, but my gosh!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Don't forget Haiti.
The Clinton Foundation come back like a boomerang.

Then there was the story going around she was Bidens daughter that supposively died in the car crash! I feel I can't believe anything anymore. Its all fake as shite

and remember when it was going around that she was chosen because through the story of her adoptions of children from haiti, the truth of the Clinto Foundations childnapping there was suppose to come out to the public?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

One of the great disappointments.

Explains a lot, she's so disapppinting!
Just another Trump card played out!

So why did Trump appoint her? Catch and release to play a role to help expose all vote fraud or they know of other cirmes on her and wanted to put her in a trap for all to see how a DS rat gets caught? This gets so confusing.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Christian, wife of Navy Veteran, mom, granma, great gran, & service dog mom-compulsive knitter and proud Patriot. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

Really???