NEW 🚨 - Pope Francis👿 is warning that mankind "faces a second flood" if political leaders do not address climate change, in a book released Tuesday.

“The flood is a historical tale, archaeologists say, because they found traces of a flood in their excavations. … A great flood, perhaps due to a rise in temperature and the melting of the glaciers, is what will happen now if we continue along the same path,” he warns.

@disclosetv@disclosetv_chat

https://t.me/disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

He is NO POPE, HE WAS NOT SENT BY GOD, HE IS A PERVERT, SENT BY SATAN!!
GOD HAS SENT HIS PUREST FLOOD OF CHRIST LED SOLDIER'S TO CLEANSE THE WORLD. of all the Thieves, Pedophiles, Perverts, Murders, Sadist Satanic Worshippers, REPENT OR BURN IN PURGATORY!!

🔥🇺🇸This country was founded by rebels🔥🇺🇸MAGA🔥🇺🇸WWG1WGA🔥🇺🇸

God said he wouldnt destroy the world with water again. Sounds to me like patriots are in control and sending us another msg to let us know.

Love the Lord, Trump, America, Patriots, our Military. I could not be more proud to be an American right now. MAGA, Trump2020, 17, CUE FAN

Creeper. Who kisses a baby statue? Plus, Jesus is alive. Why does he bow down to a baby made of clay? eww