The US Military is the one and only branch of government that isn’t corrupt. Trump didn’t wake up one morning and say fuck it, i’m gonna run for president and drain the swamp.

He was hand selected by top military generals to be placed in this position. The chosen one.

Every big move Trump executed over the last 4 years was either influenced or guided by military intelligence. That’s how he’s always 5-steps ahead throughout his presidency.

Make no mistake, the military has been running the show for a lot longer than people might think.

You are about to witness the conclusion of the greatest military operation of all time, a plan 60 years in the making, all to be played out in these next couple weeks.

From decades of darkness to a thousand years of glory.

MAGA isn’t just a catchphrase.

https://t.me/donaldQlincoln

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

SIXTY years, somebody COULDA told me thirty years ago. LOL I would not have been so overwhelmed, BUT then again, maybe I would not have fought NEARLY as hard, idk.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The Ranger in pic#2 looks like a bad ass...

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

MY FAMILY AND I FEEL SO BLESSED TO BE LIVING RIGHT THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THIS!!!
EPIC
NCSWIC
TBIYTC

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

And the uniforms aren't the same either.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

What a time to be alive and awake!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I just told my hubs If you can't see it now, we may need to start over in basic life skills 🤣🤣