🚨Thread:
Part 2: continuing from prev. post Part 1:

Bishop Larry Gaiters is a man of God and the host of Global Spiritual Revolution Radio on the iHeart Radio Network. Bishop Gaiters is a frequent guest of the Tin Foil Hat Podcast and has been coming back regularly to share his information with the podcast's listeners and on his own radio show, despite having his life threatened‼️ You can find Bishop on YT by searching Global Spiritual Revolution Radio.

NOTE: There's a long introduction, so please forward to 8minutes for the show to start. Lastly, there are some interrupting ads in there as well.

Hope you all find this both informative and interesting to watch, and may our God bless you all xJ
🇺🇸#wwg1wga#MAGA # thegreatawakening#Trump#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
https://brokensimulation.com/423-2-presidents-and-the-dark-arts-occult-bloodlines-with-bishop-larry-gaiters

Only people mentioned by @mssJSF in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am grateful for all he has taught me.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Me too! Incredibly grateful for my friend who introduced me to his teachings over the past year, and I hope more and more people will be able to receive the same teachings and understanding he has taught me. A true man of God🙏🏽

(1) Show this thread