Picture taken today from a Walmart in Washington State.

What is it you ask?

It's what drug users use to clean off their needles.

You see, now in WA, they have decided not to prosecute low level hard drive offenses.

The lady showed it to a Walmart employee and they made her wait and show the manager because the manager can't take a complaint from an employee in case it singles someone out.

I don't even know what to say... just spread this message.

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

this is why the world needs love right now. god be damned, people. love and kindness. this is gross, but at the same time very sad. prosecuting addicts only leads to deeper addiction. iykyk.

love & kindness
not wars over poppy fields and in tunnels.
get it yet?

Only followers of this user (@Colorado) can see their posts

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

And the stinking Govt is only concerned about masks and covd vaccines .They really make me sick.

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

And thats why i moved out of WA.

Oh, that is so disturbing and gross.

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

So fooking gross!

Nobody should be shopping at wally
world!!!!

And this is why my family and I left
Washinton state. They need a SPARTEN
HOLE for these law makers.

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

thank you so muchfor sharing

well I'll be bringing my own toilet paper with me from now on wherever I go 🤦🏼‍♀️

Love God, family and my country. MAGA ready. Voting Patriot Party!

Fresh blood is red blood. Old blood is brown. Not saying this is false because it could very well happen, just doesn't make sense for all marks to be red. If the case is open, inspect it. Adults should be going to public toilets with their kids regardless. Nothing wrong with carring a little extra tissue from home in your pocket or purse these days!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

OMG!!!! I was at the hospital once, and the guy/druggie next to us, was bitching out the nurses, because he had no veins left for meds. They knew he was there to play games, and get medicated. It was very distrubing. He told them, that he was going to sue them, while calling them nasty names. Prior to the covid deal, I would always wash my shopping carts off, due to fentanyl being on the handles. ekkkk!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

That's just plain wrong on so many levels! 😳

How about you fix the damn locking mechanisms on the toilet paper dispensers, Walmart.?

Wow😳And people that have no clue are wiping themselves with that.

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Oohhhhhhhh fck.......my g-kids are not going to the library anymore...they let them hang out and use the bathroom.....

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Good Catch unbelievable!