In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

its false shit like this that gives zero credibility!! that list is as fake as pelosi teeth! can we please stick to facts????

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response Brian Tyler to his Publication

Seems like you need to do your OWN research instead of shitting on other peoples posts. This information has been out a long time. But you would know this if you actually did some research for yourself.
Have a wonderful day and God Bless.#wwg1wga

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

research!!! my good friend of 22 years is first cousins with adam sandler, he just had lunch with him 5 days ago. they were raised togeather so im pretty sure when i showed him this list, his laughter told me this LIST is FALSE! now ur theory is list has been out along time, and that proves NOTHING! false reports like this make ALL anons look bad, if we dont stick to truth and facts, we will never be takin seriously!!

Brian, Brian, Brian.
In order to see a bigger picture, one has to collect many pieces of the puzzle. R U dismissing all names on the list? Or just Adam?
This is not about me, its about the names on the list and why thay are there.

In response Brian Tyler to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheGreat Awoken, click on at the bottom under it