I have a feeling that everytime Slo-Joe Pedo touches his nose...it means something! I got to know!!
Driving me CRAZY. 🤪🤪🤪
Reminds me of the Caroll Burnett ear pull...

Only people mentioned by @SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

In response Kel Que to her Publication

There's no coincidences.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

NONE 😉

(1) Show this thread

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

Maybe his mask is loose there and he has to keep fixing it.

Body language, touching the nose means a person is doubtful about what is being said or is rejecting the idea
Hmmm, interesting...

Australian patriot, staunch Trump supporter, truth seeker.

😂Hahaha, it means he is telling porkies (lies)

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

perhaps the mask is making him itchy, or he feels it slipping so he touches it to put it back in place.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Exactly... Maybe it's not his real nose? Doesn't look like it... Ears & noses continue to grow as we age. His head & nose shrunk considerably in 8 years?! 🤔

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It's growing...

pinocchio

Actually it reminds me more of this! When asked if JFK Jr is alive, please touch your nose, he did!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

😂😎 Johm or Robert

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I had the same thought and would it not be funny if JFK Jr is actually behind the mask playing Slopppy Joe, amm Sleepy Joe.

(3) Show this thread