Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Rot in Hell Satanists. exactly where you belong.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Remember their tv ads ended with "a family compamy"? Company of crooks and liars.

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

They also intentionally targeted their ads toward black women when they knew...

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Wife, Mother of 3, Grandmother of 2. Enjoying my simple life. 🙏🏻🇺🇸💪🏼 #MyFamilyisEverything ❤️ #Let’sVoteThemOutInGA

My exact thoughts!

You mean Johnson and Johnson? Yeah, don't trust them. They've always been shady.

Only followers of this user (@Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication

Prayers and Hugs for You!

In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication

My prayers are with you. I am very sorry about your Mom. Anyone who knowingly sells a product which creates harm to another person needs to be held accountable.

(2) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Oh that's swell news....

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Down with J&J