Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

Mississippi, Texas, Floruda and North Dakota. i dont think Wyoming ever did lockdiwns or masks...who else?

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

iowa and missouri also

(1) Show this thread

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

This needs passed around everywhere, on every platform!!!!!!!

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

This is so exciting! Texas, Mississippi, where else? Praying for Massachusetts. We are forced to wear masks in schools and gyms! That is child abuse.

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

It will be a cold day in hell before Commie Tommie Wolf of PA ever frees us. Not that I obey his edicts... 😏...

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

Unfortunately, we have a RHINO in MA who is associated with the CCP. I just do the opposite of whatever he says. lol

(3) Show this thread