I just think that blaming Q, or lashing out, for Biden's inauguration is as ridiculous as blaming Trump for not being able to get rid of the Deep State in just 4 years; especially if you are aware of all that they tried against him for 4 years, including two bogus impeachments.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Trump is letting this EXTREMELY TREASONOUS Fake Inauguration happen on live TV for the whole world to witness the largest Mass scale treason event go to it's completion.
Donald J Trump will be Inaugurated on March 4th just please keep the faith and keep praying for our GREAT President that God has Anointed for 2 terms to usher humanity into a thousand years of peace 🙏🙏🙏

1st awoke 2013 by exploring natural alternatives 2 rampant toxins, God brought me here, He's in control🙌 SMC69💔20RIPBB 🇺🇲NCSWIC👊WWG1WGA

In response Travis Sebek to his Publication

March😭okay waited this long..... patience is not my virtue 🙏🙌🍻I know I can, I know i can 💪💪💪

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

In response Travis Sebek to his Publication

I agree... hang in there a little longer and KEEP THE FAITH!

(4) Show this thread