AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

I think this time is soon--the sleepers must awaken.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

How are the kids going to handle this news? We you be letting the kids watch?....... I worry for the kids, talk about nightmares..... Kids are not going to want to sleep in their own rooms.

I'm betting on a combo of parental warnings and method of presentation. This has been my biggest Q from the start--how do U tell the World about the "impossible" in a way that will make sense and convince? No answers, but I fully trust the Military and PDJT to pull it off. Mean time I Pray... Cheers!

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Thank you so much! My kids are old enough to know, but I worry about the little ones (for 25 yrs now!!!) and I just wanted to get some feed back, much appreciated! I will keep Praying.... also just felt some type of sonic boom, here in Vegas, rattled my house and windows, no coverage on it. Cheers to you, much love. ✨💪