Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Christian, Patriot... Trumpster, Truth seeker, Truth defender

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

It's so sad that you can't fix stupid Only the Lord can
open blinded eyes

Mainstream media is not telling the truth about vaccination deaths. Im concerned that my dad will take it, his wife is total liberal and refused to listen when I presented facts 3 months ago. I told her to wait but she didnt respond back so I wouldnt be surprised if she convinced him to take it. All I can do is pray for them.

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

While this is sad the bottom line is to be true to yourself/responsible for yourself. Use your critical thinking skills. Do not follow the masses off the cliff.

and uh the good guys are letting this happen. the only good guys are the people folks. trust no one.

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

this is what i have the biggest problem with. at some point their waiting to disclose/act will be negligence on the good guys. sad times!

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😓So wrong

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

sorry for you're loss! Blessings

(1) Show this thread