White hats control quantum computing.

Meaning white hats can compute every possible scenario based on prescience related to quantum timelines.

It's a pretty surreal pill to swallow.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No harder a pill to swallow than realizing every MRI unit in every hospital can be a Med-Bed with a simple upgrade.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Trump's team controls the timelines.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Do not understand about the timelines and us making them. How can you have 1 timeline if everybody's input goes into it??? Mind blowing.....😳😳😳

shit, AI plugged into a quantum computer processor, using the entire internet as a data file, could probably predict the future with a high probability.

53 cubits IBM Q-system👇

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

If they can use ultraviolet light and frequency to kill cancer tumors, who's to say that they won't weaponize it and melt our brains to wipe out the earth population? It's very scary. One angry medbed operator and we are gone.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Everything is possible in quantum. Swallow that and chose the reality you want to live in. That's your timeline. It's really about letting go of control. And have faith in yourself (can't help it I quote VK again " trust yourself=trust God"). Keep in mind that we are all connected. So dream/Imagine/think big, for all, for humanity. That includes you anyway. WWG1WGA ❤️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

#QUANTUM
💙☀️🦋

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

but the human psyche will always be the wild card

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I wrote a book about 'timeline management' published in 2017. It was a divine message that needed to get to the masses. We have huge influence over our personal
and collective timelines. Q was a big activation to shift humanities timeline to a positive outcome. I understand now why I was guided to write the book.
www.shiftingtimelines.com

Very cool. In 2016, I was prompted to write a book about the time fields or fields of time. Must mean it is time to rewrite our understanding of it as individuals and a collective. I will check your link out!

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

You can't always get what you want 🎶

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So what has changed in the last few months?
Why am I seeing all these things happening in other timelines or somewhere other than where I am?
Seems sometimes like I actually see fluid timelines.
What is happening, cause Nana is not fookn crazy. I know what I am seeing frickin wide ass awake.
Visitors as well! Wth? Somebody open some kind of door or what?

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What kind of visitors, Nana? CERN opened a portal.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Nothing Can stop what is coming. You cannot silence us. WWG1WGA! Love is key and God always wins.

Any cool vidoes we could watch explaing it? Fasinating subject. I need to dig more on this.

American loving mother with a mouth to match. Trump is my President and Anons are my family.

Makrs me think of this movie I just watched, Tenet.
It mKes no sense but it makes perfect sense knowing what I have learned.

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Not to mention, when you try to explain quantum computing(even with video) you get told you are a science fiction nerd, or watch too much Star Trek. Let them see for themselves and you smile as big as Texas. (That's me being nice)

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Theoretically with quantum mechanics, reality is what you choose it to be. Even goes so far as to say, a decision in the present can determine an event in the past. 🤯

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

always one of my favorites..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

The looking glass will be returned to whom?
how do we know when we are done and who decides?

(2) Show this thread

quantum computing combined with looking glass technology is tough to beat.....😊

deja vu future proves past

Old paradigm timelines are collapsing and we've bifurcated into an optimal timeline. We're manifesting our new reality

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

surreal, yes and also s way over my pay grade in the comprehension dept

Only followers of this user (@MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

guess this is why tax returns stopped getting deposited 🤔 guess im just another casualty. 🥺

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Tamara Shea to her Publication

I got mine deposited just the other day????? What???

(1) Show this thread

Surreal but EPIC!
Thank god it's in the right hands...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯🕊🕊🕊

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Thank them for "everything".... :)

👀Person of Interest with Jim Caviezel

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

beautifully surreal

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

agreed. pretty sure the fed did not take itself off the grid by way of just another coincidence!

(4) Show this thread

Project Looking Glass? 🤔

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

If they control it means that they are permitting too much bullshit and evil to happen. Surely it must be a Better way to free humanity! Because at the end of the day the question is: do they REALLY want to free humanity? There is NO HALF MEASURE! FULL TRUTH AND FULL DISCLOSURE.

In response Andrea Kirillo to his Publication

We have been in a global war. There will be casualties. The evil side has access to the same technology. So there’s that. The timeframe is for a reason.

(1) Show this thread