POTUS continues to show us he's still POTUS.

Yet some are still doubting the plan.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

From now on forward, I'm gonna be the Prayer Warrior! AND Trust the plan. No more negative.

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Come on MAGA!
Now is not the time to question.
There is a Plan.
I trust it, so should you.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Yes, he does! ❤️ For those with the 👀 to see and the intuitiveness to hear the comms. ❤️🙏🏻🥳🐸❣️❣️❣️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wonder why they think he would go thro all that he did the last 5 yrs to just give up?
That makes no sense!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

POTUS is still our President! ❤️

Potus is winning!!!!

Be STRONG in the Lord and in the POWER of His might. If GOD be FOR US, who can be against us??? ... #HaveFaithInGod ... #GodWins

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Our Maestro! 😍

(1) Show this thread

Because of the esoteric coms, winks, and nods? We're tired of it, as well as the smug little attitude from all the "cool kids in the know.”

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸‼️👀❤️🐸‼️👍🏼

epic suff habbens daily!I'm holding my portion of the line🚀🚀🇺🇸‼️🐸👍🏼👀

Only followers of this user (@USAPatriot_2) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I Know & Trust the Plan ✅💯.
#GodsTiming 🙏✝️

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

not I see Joe playing pretend and POTUS is and will always be president 45 lives on

Zero doubt, almost time to go public🙏🏻

He DID say...EVERYTHING is going according to PLAN!!!

Never heard him say that before!

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

THE BOSS!!

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

Same here and when the proof comes I dont even know if I will stay. Its been so hard to be dismissed by my husband for so long. Even my kids make fun of me. We have worked hard and sacrificed everything for private school and my 18 yo and 13 yo both agree that the carbon tax is a good thing.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I trust President Trump completely.

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

we need to raise our shields of faith to their darts. pray for them in the Spirit. try to help them if we can. otherwise, shake the dust off. 🙏

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

I've been led to believe the military had control until all this mess was sorted out. This type of thing is why 'The Plan' puts doubts in the mix.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

so, currently the last fight of the cabal was putting Biden in as ceo over usa inc. Trump is and has been potus of the usa under our original constitution. you are seeing the end of the war. mopping up. children are the most important. everything else is a distraction. most have had tribunals and either committed suicide by cyanide or are cooperating. it is odd you complaining, but you are not doing the research which will answer all your questions. either you are screaming out for help or you are a shill trying to pass your doubt. we need people of faith. faith that this war we are fighting will go as God would have it. win! it is about the children. ending the evil cabal who has taken over the world and came to take america. many have worked and planned for this day, having given theur life and never seen what is about to happen. even dying today. will you know enough to teach those you love so that it never happens again? stop complaining and being negative. get on your knees and th

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

thank God. then ask for help if you need. otherwise please stop with negativity. i have videos that might help you.

(3) Show this thread

2:48 > 2:12 > 23 PAIN > 5:5 > 55 > """... > 1010
14:48 > 5:12 > 53 | 35#KennedyVision > 88
10+8 = 18 = R

POTUSPOTUSY = 207 > 9 > 333 > 45POTUS > 117 > U > 21 > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6

Y = 25 > 5:5 > 55 > """...

America we are not alone - the whole of the good of this world is with us.
God's got this!
I argued with God hard for 3 days. But in the end all I really know is Jesus died and rose again because he loved me. So all I have is that love.
Without that love I'm nothing.
So I gave it back to God and I cant wait to see whats in store for us.
WWG1WGA
and truly this is an inside job -

America we are not alone - the whole of the good of this world is with us.
God's got this!
I argued with God hard for 3 days. But in the end all I really know is Jesus died and rose again because he loved me. So all I have is that love.
Without that love I'm nothing.
So I gave it back to God and I cant wait to see whats in store for us.
WWG1WGA
and truly this is an inside job -

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Fear: It’s the most powerful weapon of all mankind.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

stubborn and foolish

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

He absolutely is! It's hard enough convincing family and friends around me, about everything. I'll be damned if I have to convince people in this circle. After the dig and the research, if you can't read between the lines, shit or get off the pot. Just sayin' 🤷‍♀️

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Things will happen when they are supposed to happen, not when most people want them to. Still holding the line here!

he is ....

It's hard for some to see...big picture is rare!